The aim of molyvos.eu is to try and provide up to date, interesting and relevant information about the island of Lesvos. Any and all contributions are welcome so long as you follow the 6 simple rules below. The rules are pretty obvious and I am sure that you good people would never break them. At least they are now written down for your reference.
We are looking for anything that others will find interesting, be they tourists or residents (after visiting for 10 years and living here for 6, we are still discovering).
By providing material for molyvos.eu you agree to the following 6 simple rules:
- All content must be about Lesvos or relevant to Lesvos. Absolutely no exceptions.
- These pages are intended for people of all ages, all content must be appropriate for that audience.
- These pages are intended for people of any ethnic origin and all religious backgrounds. Content must not be offensive or express racist or sacrilegious views or comments.
- If you use links to outside websites, these websites must also adhere to points 2 and 3 above.
- You must be the copyright holder or have clear permission from the copyright holder for all images used in your posts and pages.
- Written material must be your original work and not copied from any other source unless the clear permission of the original author has been given. All such outside sources must be acknowledged.
If you have any questions about the above rules please ask for clarification.