We are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors, newsletter subscribers and contributors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for our newsletter or as a contributor.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us.
- To provide information to you relating to the island of Lesvos.
- To inform you of any changes to our website.
Storing Your Personal Data
We store your data on secure servers.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in the circumstances detailed below:
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.