We moderate all pages, posts and comments before they are published and we will only publish them if they are about Lesvos and meet our ‘Acceptable Content‘ guidelines. So if you are a splogger please don’t bother to fill in the form (read below if you don’t know what a splogger is and are interested to find out), you are simply wasting your time as I can guarantee your rubbish will never be published on this website.
By registering as a contributor you agree to abide by our Acceptable Content Policy.
- All content must be about Lesvos or relevant to Lesvos. Absolutely no exceptions.
- These pages are intended for people of all ages, all content must be appropriate for that audience.
- These pages are intended for people of any ethnic origin and all religious backgrounds. Content must not be offensive or express racist or sacrilegious views or comments.
- If you use links to outside websites, these websites must also adhere to points 2 and 3 above.
- You must be the copyright holder or have clear permission from the copyright holder for all images used in your posts and pages.
- Written material must be your original work and not copied from any other source unless the clear permission of the original author has been given. All such outside sources must be acknowledged.
What is a splogger?
A splogger is someone who posts spam blogs. A spam blog [splog] is a blog which the author uses to promote affiliated websites, to increase the search engine rankings of associated sites or to simply sell links/ads. They often offer pharmaceutical products (little blue pills, fake diet pills and the like) or promise riches and wealth beyond your dreams if you buy their secret for only €9.99.
We don’t like sploggers. They contribute nothing worthwhile to the internet in general and our website in particular.